The Pioneer Woman Maize Square Baker is a stylish way to serve up your delicious oven-to-table cooking. Made of durable stoneware, this 1.9-quart baker is microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe (up to 450 F). Featuring vibrant colors and floral patterns this baker is perfect for preparing plenty of dishes and will look just as good as a centerpiece on any table. As practical as it is charming, built in handles allow you to easily serve up mouthwatering meals and help make cleanup a breeze. Be sure to make the Pioneer Woman Maize Square Baker Dish the latest addition to you Pioneer Woman kitchen collection.
Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She’s also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
The Pioneer Woman Mazie 8" x 8" Square Baker:
- Perfect for baking and serving delicious oven-table meals to friends and family
- 1.9-quart square baker
- Colorful decorations bring vintage style to your table
- Built-in handles for easy and convenient carrying
- Features Ree's signature designs
- Easily matches with other items in the Pioneer Woman collection
- Made of durable stoneware
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 450 F